[Nfb-krafters-korner] ideas

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 15:20:00 UTC 2010

Pipe cleaners designers! I need some suggestions on ideas for pipe cleaner
pins. I am trying to design a pin with pipe cleaners that would involve a
candy cane, red and white with a white cane over it sort of like a X with a
pin backing, but smaller to give away for a donation for our local NFB
chapter for a Christmas table. Like the veterans do with poppies or red
cross pins.  If any of you have any suggestions on how to design white cane
to look like a cane and not a pipe cleaner, I would love to hear it.

Terry Knox