[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks for info on cascade

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Aug 19 18:26:24 UTC 2010

Good for you Terry!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 12:43 PM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks for info on cascade

Rejoyce!  I finally finished my first hat for the men at war.  I messed up on the helmit liner and I started knitting in the wrong direction with double needles on my first hat.  I took the stitches out and tried to corect the problem.  I think I put the stitches on backwards.  Some how I ended up with an extra stitch.  My friend tried to fix the problems with out any luck.
We just wove the ends in to finish it off, at lunch, today.
My friend also crocheted one, too.  I have enough for one more hat, with out connecting yarn.
Bye for now.
I have been showing off my work at work and telling them about our classes and how I learned to knit the hat.
Go Joyce and Eileen!
Terry P.