[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks for info on cascade

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 20:52:34 UTC 2010

Jewel:

I'm next to positive that there is a large percentage of acrylic in the
Plymouth Encore.  Unless there is some variety of it that I'm not aware of
and is all wool ... I'm not for sure about that.  I would have some one look
at the yarn label and have them read to you the fiber content, or else look
it up on the internet at a web site like Web's where they will give you the
break down of what the yarn is made up of.

Eileen