[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas sweater ornament

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 22 01:37:54 UTC 2010

I have to say, I just made the cutest little sweater!  Thank you Eileen for
the pattern, and for the Beginner knitting class.  I very much enjoyed the
class, learning, or should I say relearning techniques, and then getting
this great pattern in the end!

I am looking forward to making a bunch of these Christmas ornaments to give
out at Thanksgiving time to the family!

Dixie

Jerimiah 50:20 In those days and in that time," says the LORD, "The iniquity
of Israel shall be sought, but there shall be none; and the sins of Judah,
but they shall not be found; for I will pardon those whom I preserve.

Did you know?

Only 1% of Americans serve in our military, but, they need0% of our support.
Commit an act of kindness for a military family.  ~Dr. Biden