[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper flowers was: Paper Air planes Tonight

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 22 12:38:38 UTC 2010

You have the supplies to make paper flowers.  All you need is some facial
tissue, or Kleenex and a twist tie from a garbage bag or bread bag.  You
will then be able to make one along with the rest of us, get the technique
and then branch out with fancier materials.

Dixie

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I
will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make
the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake
them.
Isaiah 42:16