[Nfb-krafters-korner] E-6000 ?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Aug 23 00:01:42 UTC 2010

It is a very good glue for putting together the layers of my encrusted
beadwork piece - it is waterproof, and very strong and stays put. After the
beadwork is done, I use the E-6000 to put the finished piece onto the brass
form which will be the foundation of the piece , such as bracelet, and then
the layer of suede goes onto the back and that is what lies next to the
skin. After these three layers are put together with the E-6000, then I do
beadworking all around the entire piece for a finish. Beautiful...
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com