[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 07:07:49 UTC 2010

Maria,

I forgot to tell you that the class will begin at 8 P.M. that is Eastern
Day Light Savings time.  I don't know what the time difference is between
that and where you live.  So let us know that, too.  We might have to  start
arranging some alternative times for classes to accomodate all our friends
around the world.

One last question for you Maria, where did you hear about us?  I like  to
keep track of that, so I know what is working and what we need to do to get
the word out about us.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)