[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tuesday, August 24 Knitted House Slipper Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 03:08:44 UTC 2010

Just a reminder that Gail will be teaching the knitted House Shoe Class
Tuesday night.  The recording will start promptly at 8:30 P.M. Eastern  time.
So there is still time to sign up for the class.

You need to sign up on the website:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

in order to receive the phone number and code number to get into the
class.  I should be checking my email for the last time prior to the class
around 6 p.m. Eastern time Tuesday evening.  So you have until then to sign  up.
I will email you the phone number and code number.  Earlier is  better to
sign up to be sure you get the numbers to be able to attend the  class.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)