[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded project idea

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Tue Aug 24 22:57:45 UTC 2010

I hope you will be able to attend the crimping class on september 24. I've
been looking forward to meeting you and would like the possibility of us
being able to talk sometime. I think with your knowledge of art you might be
just the  person I need to get me out of this minor artistic slump I've been
in.