[Nfb-krafters-korner] Id mate

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Aug 25 18:50:07 UTC 2010

I have one and it is wonderful. You can use it for shopping or for your home
to identify anything, get contents information, and manufacturer, etc.  It
reads bar codes. You can add more bar codes into it as well. It is compact
and you can carry it around your neck on an attached cord that comes with it
if you want to. It would be perfect for shopping alone. I had an insurance
policy that paid $500. towards the purchase of it, and the balance was paid
by me. Check to see if you have insurance that will help. I had it in my
policy and found it out by surprise...it was a nice surprise. Check and see
if you might have it, too. It helped a lot. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com