[Nfb-krafters-korner] Current Project

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:15:36 UTC 2010

Hey there, all,
Just thought I'd share a project I'm currently working on.  The center
where I work is collaborating with a local diverse arts organization
to put on a touchable art show.  Some months back, I made a card for
one of our clients with a birthday cake on the outside and a sailboat
and some fish on the inside, all done using Braille signs.  Lowell,
our shop instructor and lead for the Touchable Art show venture,
indicated that he'd like to see some pictures done in Braille for the
show.  So, I've gotten to revive an old interest from back when I was
a kid, and even classify it as work.  Now how cool is that?

Terrence

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Facebook: www.facebook.comterrencevak