[Nfb-krafters-korner] drawing with your Perkins Brailler

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 15:49:26 UTC 2010

Joselee

Ask your state department for the blind for a Perkins Braille  machine.
Don't you think they will give you one to play and make pictures  on?

Actually, tell them you need one for Brailling instructions for your job or
 to practice your Braille so you can use Braille better for work and you
need the  Perkins Brailler.

I pushed for my state to give me one and yes, I learned to lie and make up
why I needed things.  It had PO me when I heard they have Perkin Braillers
sitting in the state office supplies as they aren't the most popular
adaptive  equipment that people want.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)