[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Tip

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 19:39:47 UTC 2010

I just got a notice about purchasing yarn and this tip was in the  email.
Thought it was worth passing on...

Stopping Mid Row

Most of our friends and family have heard, "I just need to finish this
row." so often, they nod and go on with whatever they are doing until we pick
our
heads up and put the knitting down.

Sometimes one does need to stop before a row might be done, but when that
happens the chances of stitches falling off the needle is high.

When this knitting emergency happens, try sliding the side with the fewest
stitches to the other needle.

When you can pick up the work again, slide those stitches back to the
original needle.  You will know where you stopped by the yarn attached to  the
work.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)