[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Shop Finder/Locater.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Aug 28 13:22:13 UTC 2010

Hi Yarnies:

Here is a pretty decent yarn shop finder you might want to try if you are looking for stores in your area/state.  Just select the state you live in on the combo box and press the search button.  I thought it came up with a pretty decent listing for my state so you might find it helpful as well.  Be aware that before making a trinp to any shop its always a good idea to call ahead of time to make sure the place is still open for business ... I did notice one for my area that has been out of business for two or so years.  Here is the link:

http://www.sweaterbabe.com/directory.php

Eileen