[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Aug 28 16:53:16 UTC 2010

Hey Dixie, you might just one day see a little gal on your doorstep.  You
can tell it is me by the guy next to me with the cute furry face. Becky
scratches head. Make that one two legged and two four legged fellows with
furry faces, giggle. Kevin hates to shave.  He can fix a fosset, but hates
to shave. Go figure! Men!

Did you get a knitting machine?! Cool!  I am your lady!

Becky and her hundreds of needles, and Jake tucking fur in each project,
until he gets caught, Oopse.