[Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 28 20:19:02 UTC 2010

I am looking forward to it!

Dixie

~ @-> ~ <-@ ~

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Theresa Taylor
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 4:15 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] suggestion

When Ken and I get our retreat center up and going.....crafts is something
we want to have a retreat for....its actually going into the planning and
dreaming phase of what would make it even more delightful for crafters....I
love the Elm Creek books from NLS that talk about a quilting camp and the
classes and fun.