[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking around

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 21:24:00 UTC 2010

Hey there, Dick,
	Gluing can be done; most kiddos his age are starting to do projects with glue, and I think I was.  You might try something like that tactile book idea; gluing the different shapes onto the pages etc.  Or just do a texture collage and see what you come up with.  You could use glue sticks to make for more precise glue application, and/or just use one of those Elmer's bottles with the pointy top.  Also, on a non-gluing front, if he's already learning Braille, maybe some Braille drawing to re-inforce his Brailling skills as well as getting him drawing.

Just some thoughts,
Terrence, the likely spacy for the next few days as I seem to be catching the cold that's running around Anchorage these days.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6