[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Shop Finder/Locater.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Aug 29 14:33:42 UTC 2010

Hi Susan:

Yes, it was pretty good.  Just keep in mind that she maintains the listings
based on what people tell her is new or out of business.  So if a listing
goes on, but then no one lets Kate know the shop is out of business it can
remain on her listing.  That's why I mentioned that before making any trip
to one of the shops, call first to be certain they are still open for
business.

Eileen