[Nfb-krafters-korner] Balloon Crafts/NLS Title ...

Eleni Vamvakari magkisa83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 14:41:59 UTC 2010

Hey, that sounds really neat!  Thanks for the info.  Do they have it
on regular tape too or just digitally?  Have any of the totally blind
people here made things out of balloons?  I personally love all
different kinds and enjoy it when people make things out of them.

Talk soon,
Eleni

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/joseli%