[Nfb-krafters-korner] Paper Airplanes

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 10:07:06 UTC 2010

Greetings everyone,
	I'm pleased to assure you all that we will at least have one paper airplane design to play with tomorrow.  I missed getting in touch with the friend I was going to pick the brains of, but I *DID* manage to find a followable set of instructions.  My advice for tomorrow's chat is, have plenty of 8.5x11 paper on hand, and try to avoid anything thicker than standard printer paper.  The Bulldog dart is a nice simple plane that is easy to describe without pictures.  Thank you eHow!

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Kingdoms Live Code: bgc5a6