[Nfb-krafters-korner] Glue

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 18:52:45 UTC 2010

I, myself use and use with the Grand daughters "Tacky Jar Glue".  Not  all
places carry this.[Joann's doesn't have it], but A.C. Moore's have it.   I
used it going back years ago and stand by it.  It comes in a jar and is a
fantastic glue.  It is a thick tacky glue.  You put it on with your  finger or
as suggested a tooth pick, but if you can't see it fingers are  best.
Leave a damp paper towel in your work area to wipe your finger off  when needed.
 The glue dries clear and best to leave someplace to totally  dry.  Once it
is dried it is permanet.  I use it around the house to  fixe cabinet edging
that keeps falling off.  I glued that sucker in there  and it was gluing
wood to wood.  It hasn't budged since.

For the girls I have a container of my plastic testing strips not used ones
 that they will use.      they are plastic strips about  3 inches long and
1/2 inch wede perfect for this.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)