[Nfb-krafters-korner] Having fun with the slippers

Gail Smith mail.gailsmith at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 03:47:07 UTC 2010

Theresa, I will be glad to help you or anyone else with the knitted
slippers.  Maybe you can be in for the beginning of the class and we can
work on finishing the slippers and talk about our different gages of
knitting.  We can talk about how to adjust the pattern  for different shoe
sizes, also.

Happy knitting
Gail