[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Tip

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Aug 31 11:42:45 UTC 2010

I had to trash a set of circular needles, too.  There was a piece of plastic, I think, sticking out, where the needle meets the cable and my stitches were catching on it.  Strange, it did not happen at the beginning.  Thankfully, I had bought a second set of each size for the military hat.

I also like circular needles better than the strait.  Strait are to long and circular are very compact and the project is a lot easier to transport.
On both kinds of needles, I push my stitches back on the needles and stick them in the yarn.  Thankfully, They have not come off yet.  I can stop in the middle of a row on long needles, too.

Terry P.