[Nfb-krafters-korner] for sale make a christmas basket with wildlife Perserves

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Thu Dec 2 00:32:51 UTC 2010

Wildlife Preserves has over 80 varieties of jams, jellies, butters, fruit spreads, and marmalades as well as a host of home made dry goods such as spice blends, wild rice and wild rice blends, heirloom popcorn and pure Wisconsin maple syrup. Our products are made in small batches and contain only natural ingredients such as fruit, sugar, and all natural pectin so we don't put any artificial sweeteners or preservatives in our preserves. Mix and match your favorites at $6 for a 9 oz jar.

Pure Wisconsin Maple syrup: Tapped by hand from an old stand of trees in Iron county and boiled down over a wood fire and then finished inin a copper kettle

Apple Butter: made with Wisconsin grown apples, sugar and our own blend of spices

Maple Apple Butter: made with our own Pure Wisconsin maple syrup

Caramel Apple Butter: Apples, sugar, spices and caramel. Just like eating a caramel apple without the stick.

cranberry apple butter: made with Wisconsin grown cranberries and apples

Pare Butter: Wisconsin grown pares, sugar and our own blend of spices

Peach Butter: made with our own blend of spices.

Pumpkin Butter: made with locally grown pumpkins, sugar and our own blend of spice. Just like eating pumpkin pie without the crust

Jams:

All our jams are made with natural ingredients such as fruit sugar and pectin

Wild Blackberry, Wild Blueberry, Strawberry, peach, Apricot, pineapple, *wild plumb, Raspberry, red plumb, Kiwi,mango, Goose berry,

Door County Cherry: made with the tart Mont Morracy cherries that are famous for growing in Door County Wisconsin.

Jams with Rhubarb:

100% Rhubarb: We make it with nothing more than rhubarb, sugar and pectin

Raspberry , strawberry, blackberry, Door County cherry rhubarb

bluebarb: made with wild blueberries

Original Recipes and Favorites

Triple Berry: A blend of raspberries, wild blackberries, and strawberries.

Wonder Berry: a blend of Strawberries, wild blueberries and Door County Cherries

Tropical Ambrosia Fruit Spread: A blend of pineapples, toasted coconut, toasted sliced almonds, Maraschino Cherries, and touch of rum

Banana Walnut Fruit Spread: A blend of bananas, toasted English Walnuts and our own blend of spices.

Caramel Apple Jam: made with caramels,; and Wisconsin grown tart Greening apples apples are crunchy with chunky caramel.

Cherry Almond: Sweet dark cherries, toasted almond slices and a touch of amaretto.

CherryBerry: A blend of sweet dark cherries and raspberries

Peach Mango: A blend of peaches and mangos

Raspberry Peach:

Mango Strawberry: A blend of mangos and strawberries

Raspberry Chocolate Dream A blend of red raspberries and chocolate

Chocolate Cherry Happiness a blend of chocolate and Door County cherries

Hot Pepper jam: a blend of red bell peppers, green peppers and jalapenos (medium hot)

Cherry Bomb: A blend of jabanero peppers and Door County cherries (Very hot)

Raspberry jalapeno: A blend of red raspberries and green jalapenos (medium hot)

Mango jalapeno: A blend of mangos and green jalapenos (mild)

Tomato Preserves: A blend of red vine-ripened tomatoes with the zest of a lemon

Lingan Berry Horse radish: Enjoy a taste of Scandinavia. Lingan berries are grown in the cooler climates whose taste is similar to a low bush cranberry with the texture of a blueberry blended with the heat of fresh ground horse radish.

Jellies:

Blueberry, raspberry, Door County cherry, red jalapeno,mango, guava, passion fruit,banana, pomegranate, concord grape, black currant, red currant, Wild black raspberry, cranberry

pare,Elder berry, *crab apple* , cinnamon apple (a stick in every jar), *choke cherry, lingan berry

Wine Jellies:

all our wine jellies are made with wine, sugar and pectin

Wisconsin 3 lakes Blueberry wine jelly

Wolersheim Prairie Fume Jelly: A special variety of grape gives this lite clear wine it's tropical overtones from the famous Wolersheim Winery of Prairie DuSauk Wisconsin.

Raspberry cabernet

Harvest Gold Peach wine

Strawberry Zinfandel

Blackberry Wine

concord grape wine

Marmalades:

All marmalades are made with fruit, sugar, pectin, and the fruit and zest of citrus fruits.

*Cranberry, orange, blueberry, red grapefruit, ginger lime, red onion cranberry, lemon, strawberry (blended with a hint of pineapple)

Dry goods

?

All dry goods come with printed cooking instructions and recipes where appropriate

Smoked Mixed Nuts: A blend of mixed nuts smoked with apple, hickory and maple wood. 1 lb bag $4.00

wild Rice: Long grained wild rice harvested in Iron County northern Wisconsin 1/2 lb bag $5.00

Bob's Blend: A blend of wild, brown, white and bosmatti rice's and bulger wheat. 1/2 lb bag $3.00

Crimson Red Popcorn: A tasty heirloom variety that pops up fluffy white 1/2 lb bag $2.00

Black Beauty Popcorn: A nutty flavor popcorn with no hull to get stuck in your teeth. 1/2 lb bag $2.00

Baby rice Popcorn

Kegonsa Fried Chicken Coating mix: A home made blend of flour and 19 herbs and spices from our home overlooking beautiful lake Kegonsa

kegonsa shore Lunch: A flour coating mix with 22 herbs and spices for fish and seafood

Kegonsa BBQ dry rub: 22 herbs and spices used for beef, pork or poultry

Please note: All products with an asterisk around them are not currently in stock and subject to seasonal availability If you are interested in one that is not available, please indicate that this times you would like an e-mail update. Remember always to buy fresh and buy local to support the small farms and food processors where we focus on quality not quantity. there is probably farmers market near you. . to find a local farmers market in your area go to www.localhavest.org. We accept only checks, money orders and pay pal but we'll be able to accept major credit cards in the near future. we ship US postal service or UPS Ground. Please send all orders and questions to freespirit1 at tds.net or call 608 234 1819.

Stock up early for the holidays Purchase 8 jars of jam and only pay $10.70 when you ship with the US Priority Mail. A n 8 pack of assorted jams including shipping is $58.70