[Nfb-krafters-korner] Double Wonder Sock Loom

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 22:32:31 UTC 2010

Ooooh!  It's here!

My Double Wonder Sock loom arrived today.  This is the one that took 5 weeks
to get as they are made on demand.

To describe it.  It is a wooden base, about 14 inches long and 3 inches
wide.  It has  2 rows of pegs with a hole through the length of the center
about 1 inch wide.  The pegs are separated at down the center to separate
the two socks.  There are two sliding blocks that slide from the center out
toward each edge to shorten the number of pegs that are used in a project.
The pegs are plastic, not hard plastic like a plastic fork, but more like a
softer plastic like a Tupperware tumbler plastic cup.  It comes with a tool
which has a metal point that feels fairly substantial.

Now I need to get those beaded trees finished so I can play with my new
toy!!  And, I need not to wire the  trees past 10:00 PM or it is a waste of
time and effort!

Dixie who is ripping back her most recent tree.  Is it still considered
ripping when it is done with wires and beads?