[Nfb-krafters-korner] Penn Friend on sale

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 15:05:48 UTC 2010

Subject: Holiday RNIB SALE!

Dear Members of the RNIB List from Bay Area Digital: As 2010 draws toward a
close and in the spirit of the season's sales mania, Bay Area digital wishes
announce a Christmas sale beginning on December 3 and lasting through
December 8
at 5:00 P.M. Pacific time. Here are the items we are featuring: o PENFriend,

Standard price $125, sale price $115. I highly doubt we'll ever have this
low
price again. In fact, with our next shipment of stock from RNIB it is likely

that PENFriend will increase to $135 because of changes in the value of the
dollar. o Chess set, standard price $44, sale price $40. This is a
beautiful,
wooden chess set and will be fun to play or provide a very handsome
Christmas
gift. o Backgammon set, standard price $44, sale price $40. This is a
beautiful,
wooden backgammon set and will be fun to play or provide a very handsome
Christmas gift. o Low Vision Watch, standard price $24, sale price $22. A
great
easy-to-see watch with a black leather wristband and large print numbers. o
Braille King Procket Frame, standard price $20, sale price, $18 This small
durable and light-weight pocket-sized frame is ideal for all Braille
writers.
Please note that these prices are only available for telephone orders. Call
us
through December 8 toll free at (888) 881-1998 or (415) 217-6667. Feel free
pass this along to your friends as well. At Bay Area Digital we wish to
thank
each of you for your support and your business this past year. I and my
staff
wish you the best for 2011 and will continue to try to meet your needs and
requests for products from RNIB as well as through the many other products
carried by Bay Area Digital. All the best,
Chris ---------------------------------------- Christopher Gray, President
Bay
Area Digital Promoting good health with innovative technology and superior
health products 870 Market Street, #653 San Francisco, CA 94102 Phone: (415)

217-6667 fax: (415) 962-2520 Email: chris at bayareadigital.us Visit my blog at

http://ChristopherGray.squarespace.com Visit me on Facebook by linking to
http://www.facebook.com/cpgray

            This message was sent from Christopher Gray.
It was sent from: Bay Area Digital, 870 Market Street, Suite 653, San
Francisco,
CA 94102. You can modify/update your subscription via the link below. Email
Marketing by

       Manage your subscription