[Nfb-krafters-korner] Problem with Ravelry Group.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 16:59:37 UTC 2010

Okay, now I think I know what the problem is with the Ravelry group for Krafters Korner.  I am a subscribed member to the group on Ravelry.  I should when I sign onto my Ravelry account be able to see the entire list of each and every group I am signed up with under my own profile information.  I see every one of my ravelry groups except for krafters korner.  The list under one's own id makes it much easier to go to that group, read and comment on posts and in general participate with it.

The reason this group is not displaying on my personal list of groups is because there was never a "badge" created to associate with it.  All my other groups have badges so I am able to hear them and click on the link for any other of them and be brought directly to those groups pages.  So bottom line is that a badge/image has to be created for Krafters Korner on Ravelry.  And, when I did a search for "krafters korner" or "NFB" nothing came up, but when I searched on "blind crafts" I think that was the one and only term that brought up the link to the krafters korner ravelry group.

Eileen