[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Santa's making his list. What do you want on it?

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sat Dec 4 17:05:22 UTC 2010

Hi Laura:

There must be lots of good places on the net for fiber crafts, but I'm used
to the sites I listed so usually resort to look at them first when I'm
shopping for something.  There is a web site that sells yarn type products
and they must be a pretty big or at least well known store but I'm not
certain where they are located.  Something tells me that Jimmy Beans is
located in or near the Mid-west or maybe the North-West part of the country.
Has any one every used Jimmy Bean's Wool for knitting supplies?  I know they
have had some good videos on www.youtube.com, but I've never bought from
them and am not sure how there prices are.  Just wondering.

Eileen