[Nfb-krafters-korner] Problem with Ravelry Group.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Dec 5 04:27:50 UTC 2010

Joyce,

I don't know how you get an image up there, but if you recall the day you &
I were first looking at how to create a group we saw it then and it said it
is mandatory.  They will give you a grace period to get it done, but it does
need to be created for each group.  There is something on the web site that
if you don't have your own badge I think there are people that can help you
create one within ravelry.  I don't know how this is done, but run a search
or contact them and ask how you can get one if you don't have something you
can already use.  If I remember correctly there are specs as to what the
size of the badge image has to be and the number of picksels.  Maybe Cindy
who is the web mistress can give you some good pointers on how it might be
done if she has the time & expertese -- Cindy I don't mean to volunteer you.
But if Cindy can't figure it out, contact Ravelry and ask them for help or
who you should contact to get help in creating one.

Eileen