[Nfb-krafters-korner] Completed!!

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 7 16:28:50 UTC 2010

Me, too, Terrance! My kids were just reflecting on Face Book what our house
was like growing up here...dancing in the kitchen, taking marches around the
house inside and outside, storytime every night (with lots of enthusiasm),
an art studio to make anything you want to make at any time you feel like
making something and with NO supervision, and lots of silly laughter. The
reflections were written by my daughter, and by a grand daughter - and now,
we are into the great-grand children and I hope their reflections some day
will be the same - never grow UP but grow, as you said.  Keep the inner
child alive and well.  Lynda River Woman