[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Mary Maxim

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 03:31:10 UTC 2010

Joyce,

There is a link on the first page right after Cart and Checkout. It says
Estimated Shipping. But, Jaws will not read it. It is probably a picture!
Had my roommate look at it and up to $5.00 is $3.95. It seems to go up a
dollar every 10 dollars. 40-50 dollars is 410.20 and 80.01 to 100.00 is
$12.90 and over $100.00 is $13.50 Even if not perfect, that'll give you an
estimate so you can shop better.

And, my roommate is now saying I owe him a dollar for interpreting that
thing lol.

Greg