[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Hand-crafted gifts made by you verses hand-craf...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 00:09:59 UTC 2010

I truly enjoy giving hand crafted gifts to those friends who appreciate
hand crafted items.  You usually have some friends that make so many things
that you wouldn't think of giving a handcrafted item to, but for those
special  folks I give Laurie's jams.

If I have made things and my family or friends have admired them I usually
give them what I have made.  There are ones I would not spend my time
making them a gift as they just don't get the time and efforts of someone
spending time to create something special for them.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)