[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Hand-crafted gifts made by you verses hand-crafted gifts you purchase

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 04:42:07 UTC 2010

I think they are both great ideas. I love promoting and supporting others in
their crafts and I also love giving my crafts as gifts. My daughter, Amanda
and I just wrapped lots of presents tonight and they were all hand made
crafts by us and even the wrapping was creative. It was not only awesome to
make the gifts but to spend some quality time with my 16 year old and she is
so proud of the gifts she has for her friends.
One more thought....I think back at the gifts I receive over the years and
often it is the hand made ones that really stick out.
Happy Crafting!
Theresa