[Nfb-krafters-korner] other safety pin classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 03:01:35 UTC 2010

We are just seeing how many folks would be interested in taking a couple
more of the safety pin classes.  We do not have dates for these, but just
wanting to know if enough folks are interested.

Easter Basket- This is a large basket with a handle on it.  Theresa  maybe
can you give the overall size of itand a little more info?

Lighted - Light House  I believe Theresa told us you need to have done
some of the safety pin kits before you jump on the wagon for this one.  I
think it would be a fantastic project between May and June for this one.   Just
in time for Father's Day or for the women who love those light  houses.

Please send us an email and let us know which one of these might spark your
 interest.
Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)