[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in hot air balloons?

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 03:23:49 UTC 2010

I would be interested if no prior knowledge  is needed.But I do have a
question, when one orders a kit from the instructor, are they available in
text? Next question, if the classes are done by phone, how does one actually
do the work while on the phone? As I'm also hard of hearing, I'm wondering
how well I would be able to understand during class.
Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine,
freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson