[Nfb-krafters-korner] other safety pin classes

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 06:34:37 UTC 2010

Joyce can chime in, but it would give you enough experience. The class is
really helpful on providing tips and we all just work together. There are
two steps usually. One involves making the pins and the other involves
wiring and then adding any finishing touches.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Theresa