[Nfb-krafters-korner] help, please!!

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:20:12 UTC 2010

Not sure which box pattern is planned, but the one I use seems to work best with paper of printer-paper proportions. , then I saw a different one that, when I unfolded it to try to figure out the steps used to make it, came out to a square shape.

Terrence

Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Skype: LandrasPhaelan
Words with Friends ID: terrencevak