[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in hot air balloons?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 13 18:45:36 UTC 2010

I also find, if you have access to one, I emboss all instructions ahead of the class.  Have containers to sourt your beads and containers to sourt your pins, after beading.
I like a tray with sections that has a lid.  Someone suggested one of those snack servers.  I might look into one or two.

Terry P.