[Nfb-krafters-korner] help, please!!

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:54:56 UTC 2010

It depends on the pattern you're using.  The box pattern I use
actually called for a standard piece of printer paper.  There are
other designs that even use dollar bills, one being a stocking/boot
that I once saw, but I haven't seen it in years and sadly didn't learn
to make it.

--
Twitter: www.twitter.com/terrencevane
Facebook: www.facebook.comterrencevak