[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in hot air balloons?

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 00:39:48 UTC 2010

The hot air baloon can hang in a window or be used as a bookshelf or mantle
decoration. It is approximately 16 inches high and the baloon is wider then
the basket, however it stands quite well. The other part is that these
crafts do not come apart very easily.
The heart shaped baskets swill be listed on the website this week. Our order
will get here by Wednesday and we will post. If you want to order off list
please feel free to privately email me. We have had several people order for
Christmas and so many items show out of stock, but when our supplies come
in...they will sho in stock. This heart basket is a complete original and so
I don't think Ken listed it yet.
The cost for the heart basket is $15 with $5 shipping.
IF you want to talk to me off list my email is tct71887 at gmail.com
or call at:
theresa