[Nfb-krafters-korner] Newbies joining us

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 19:30:38 UTC 2010

Hello to the new folks that have recently joined our list.  I just  wanted
to  extend my welcome out to you.

If you joined recently I just wanted to let you know we are winding down
for the end of this year.    Tonight is  thenend of the last  class for 2010.

Please check out our website over on KraftersKorner.org and check out the
upcoming classes we will be having in January.  You need to sign up for the
class in order to receive a confirmation of that class and the phone number
and  code to get into the class.

If you have any questions please contact me.  You can find the website  and
my email address below.

Keep on Krafting...the last class

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)