[Nfb-krafters-korner] Who is interested in hot air balloons?

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 00:08:56 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce,
I am interested in most any safety pin class. I was really upset with my abilities with the tree until I was finished and got lots of compliments. The truth is, I made lots of patern mistakes, also a pin opened when I was three rows below it and I was upset. But I fixed the opened pin and the tree does bring others joy. What more can I ask?