[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thank you!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Dec 15 12:30:44 UTC 2010

Me too!  Theresa, you are a great teacher!

Merry christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
Just found out I have Thursday and Friday, off next week.  Friday is a holiday and it would have been my Compressed Work Day, so I get the day, before, instead.  Wrapping, crafting, resting, watching the tv and maybe getting out in all that bussle, too!

Terry P.