[Nfb-krafters-korner] FQ: Hand-crafted gifts madeby youverseshand-crafted gifts you purchase

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Thu Dec 16 23:10:48 UTC 2010

Eileen,

What high praise when someone is able to use something they have shared!  I
am glad you like the little bag - I love them and have made a dozen for this
year!

Speaking of face warmers, are these the helmet liners?  Do you have the
pattern that you could share with me?

I hope you can get the bags done in time, they will be a big hit!

Blessings,
Ninn
The_ninn at tx.rr.com