[Nfb-krafters-korner] heart shaped basket kits

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Dec 20 21:15:25 UTC 2010

I went to Walmart, yesterday for a gift and treated myself to two of those snack servers, with lids.  Each was $5.50 and has 4 sections and a center.  I got 2 to hold more beads and also the pins, if I want.  The sections are pretty large and deep.  I am still going to look for one with more sections, maybe.  I like the fact that these have lids and can be moved easily.  The containers, I spoke about before, with the removable deviders are nice, but the sections can move easily and my beads on the Christmas tree got mixed up, near the end.
Happy Holidays to all.  See you all at story time.
Terry P.