[Nfb-krafters-korner] fun idea with the beaded Christmas trees

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Dec 21 20:26:10 UTC 2010

Carol,

I finally got mine finished and put in the lights mid day.  This is my
only Christmas tree I am going to have, too.  I put it right on my kitchen
counter and lit it up for everyone who walks in my back door to see it.  I
have not had a tree up for several years now.  I will see about doing  another
one of these trees and maybe put it in the kids toy room in my  house.  The
third floor appapartment that I am in all of the time has a  kitchen that is
large and open and in one side we have a couch and the large  flat screen
TV.  I usually sit at the kitchen table and listen to the TV  and work on my
craft projects on the table.  One room is for the kids and  the other room
is very large for my bedroom and computer area.  I had room  for my triangle
loom, but the dog crate is now there.  The dog does not use  the crate at
all.  She prefers to lay on my bed.  The girls use the  dog crate for playing
in as it is one of those large cloth or tent like  crates.  The kids think
it is their tent area and I keep finding their toys  in it.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)