[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas Crafting Miracle!

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 22 12:35:08 UTC 2010

You, go girl!  Hmmmm, it sounds like you have another class to teach in the
new year, possibly?  Hahahahaha!

No seriously, I had quite a time of it saving my dropped stitches when my
sight was 20/15, I can't begin to imagine being able to do it so
successfully sighted much less by touch.  Great job!

I will have to remember your patience if, or more likely,  when I come up
against that kind of challenge.

Merry Christmas!!

 Dixie