[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 15:26:03 UTC 2010

Hi Jackie,

What state do you live in?  We have several knitting classes coming up  in
January, please check them out and see if anything interests you in trying a
 class.  We have a sock class, a class learning short row technique and a
[oops my mind is a little foggy I am not sure if it is a dishcloth or a
round  doyley] that we will be making for that class.  Please check out
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)
for our class listing and sign up form.  All classes are done via
telephone conference calls or you can use SKYPE too.  If you are located  outside of
the USA we have some folks that will help you hook up through  SKYPE.  This
area I have no expertise  in it.

Welcome to Krafters Korner.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)