[Nfb-krafters-korner] hello

Dixie blueherons at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 27 13:49:28 UTC 2010

Hi Jackie,

Welcome to the group!

My name is Dixie.  I live on the Connecticut shoreline.  My crafts presently
are crochet, knitting, weaving, beading, and cooking.  In my sighted days I
also did cross stitch, pulled thread embroidery, drawn thread embroidery,
crewel, macramé, decoupage, hmmmm, I am sure I am missing a couple here, oh
yeah, basket weaving.  Well, you get the idea.  I love to have busy hands.

Now if I could just find a second set of hands, then I could read my mail
while doing my crafts!  Smile.

 Dixie