[Nfb-krafters-korner] mobius? was: Artful Yarns Circus

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 27 15:33:40 UTC 2010

There are several great books on the market that use the Mobius in all the
patterns in the book. You can do purses, cowls, shawls, _dog or cat beds,
bowls, sculptures...._A Second Treasury of Magical Knitting_ by Cat Bordhi'
is a book that I have. There are some very beautiful projects in this book.
I got it out since someone mentioned doing a mobius - and that is what I am
gonna do!

I also found a great cowl project - in a magazine that I have.  It is
featured on the cover of Creative Knitting Magazine, January 2006 issue. I
kept this mag because of the wonderful knitted coat on the cover, but whe I
picked it up I noticed that there was a cowl also on the cover, with that
coat. OH, MY, I got my COWL pattern that I will use with the Artfulyarn
"Circus" yarns. They are on sale right now at a great price, so I am gonna
buy some more!
Happy knitting to everyone for 2011. Can't wait to see what we'll all be
doing NEXT year!

Lynda River Woman